Wow, how is that possible? I normally feel like I have so much to say, but I guess I have been in a blogging rut lately.
Lets see what has been going on, in list form:
- took a trip to Virginia. Owen was able to spend time with 2 great grand mothers, 2 great grand fathers, 1 great aunt, 1 grandmother, 1 aunt, and many more!
- he got his first salon hair cut from my great aunt Linda. He was not pleased.
- my grandmother gave me my favorite chair from her house, it is an oversized floral chair with ottoman I am in love!
- because of the new chair, we have had to rearrange our living room, and I do not know that I am yet 100% happy with it!
- it went from being 95 degrees to 60 degrees, in 1 week. Not that I am complaining, but it sure happened fast!
- i am trying to convince John that I want to paint the living room green. The only thing he hates more than rearranging a room is painting a room.
- Owen is down to taking only 1 nap a day, and sometimes that nap only lasts for an hour. Oh how i miss the days of 2, 2 hour naps!
That is about it around here. I have some photos to post of our trip and Owen’s haircut… coming soon! Hope everyone is doing well!