John has been away for 7 weeks.
In that time… :
- I have been sent to the hospital twice, once was 4 night stay where Grey tried his hardest to come out. Thankfully modern medicine prevented me having a 28 week old little one but the medication really did take its toll on my body. (he also tried to come out at 23 weeks)
- another short hospital visit where we were pretty sure my cervix was falling out. Come to find out it was JUST a urethral prolapse and while I am in constant pain, I should be ok.
- my best friends have moved away and I have no idea when will see them again
- my other best friend may not be able to attend Greyson's birth and I can not even start on the emotions that is pulling out of me right now!
- I am on partial bed rest.
- Owen left for Pennsylvania exactly 10 days ago and I am broken hearted. I have spoken to him almost every day but it is not the same. I miss him climbing into bed with me, our little laughs. Etc. I cant wait for next weekend when we are all reunited.
- the strep throat I am currently rocking does not help.
And there in lies my meltdown. I have wonderful friends and family, but I have hit my breaking point.