I am beginning an online bible study with some girls who's blog I have been following for sometime. I am jumping right into where they already where and I will either go back and do the first 16 lessons as I get time, or I will do them at the end.
Today I am on lesson 19 which goes over Psalm 56 :1-13. We are discussing fears, and boy do I have some!
Please let me know if you are doing this as well and we can be a support to each other. Details below!
Taken from this link"
How do you join the #SheReadsTruth community?
- Download the YouVersion app on your smart phone. Don’t have a smart phone? Create a login via your web browser.
- After creating an account, go to the Plans section + search “Soul Detox.” We will announce when we start new studies!
- Check the blog or twitter to find out which day we are currently on. Feel free to skip ahead to read with us, or catch up by reading a few each day.
- Keep a journal. Write down a few thoughts that struck you. What is God revealing to you? What phrase just. keeps. sticking?
- Take a picture. Tell us about what you’ve learned. Tell us how life is changing. Challenge us! Inspire us. Connect with others all over the world as we are unified through His scripture.
- Make a dent in the universe. For Him.